Our Monkey Club offers high quality, flexible and affordable childcare to all children within our two highly rated settings. We provide:
Full Nursery Care
A specialised service for children under Two years old
Two Year Old Funded Placements
Preschool Funded Hours (15 Hours)
'New' Government Funded Placements (30 Hours)
Before and After School care including transportation
Holiday Clubs throughout the School Holidays
A specific service for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Term-time only, Full Year, Booking only and funded placements
Why can we meet your family's needs?
- We offer Graduate led, Ofsted registered settings at both Donisthorpe (Ofsted Outstanding - EY451196) and Church Gresley (Ofsted Good - EY478137) in Swadlincote.
- Our practitioners are highly qualified and are committed to continually developing our skills. Diana recently completed her Masters degree in Integrated Services for Children and Families and our four Early Years Teachers support our specialist programmes throughout the centres.
- Our care is fully inclusive of all needs and we support children's individual and will make appropriate adjustments to ensure all children can access our service successfully
- We offer care between 7am and 7pm - Monday to Friday depending on demand and we open 50 weeks a year (Closed for 2 weeks at Christmas and Bank Holidays)
- No pre-set fee structure - book only what you need! 2 hour minimum per session with a range of contracts based on individual need.
- We offer 15 hours Free Entitlement to Early Education funding places for all 2, 3 and 4 year olds which is completely FREE to you and the 30 hours recent funding for all families eligible
- We use 'Vertical Grouping' which means we support our children to learn together accessing activities and opportunities when they are ready for them and our children learn with each other and from each other at all ages.
- Our children have a consistent Key person from their start with us and the Key Person will support your children throughout their journey with us.
- Our extensive induction process is designed to support your children to transition successfully into Our Monkey Club and we minimise transitions so our children can just get on with learning.
- Our 'Three point day' means our children only have three interruptions to their day, transitioning in to and out of the centre and lunch. Other than that, the whole day is dedicated to the children's play - the most important way they learn and develop the skills they need for life.
It's not complicated!
- We love looking after children and know that every child deserves a high quality, loving and exciting place to be themselves.
- We value the time families spend together and want to help people use day care to suit their families needs and not our needs.
- We wanted a centre that we could love bringing our own children to and to be able to share that.
So that's what we created! Welcome to Our Monkey Club...
" Children have a very strong sense of belonging, thanks to excellent relationships they build with their key person and other practitioners."